*Shown with Sage Canyon Shelter Plus, Sage Canyon Shelter Deluxe - Sold Separately
Accessory Wall Sage Canyon Shelter Plus And Deluxe
Optional wall for the Sage Canyon Shelter Plus and Deluxe
When you're looking for extra coverage, the Sage Canyon Accessory Wall Plus & Deluxe easily attaches to any side of your Sage Canyon Shelter Plus or Deluxe for added privacy and protection from the elements.
Tent and Footprint Cleaning and Care Instructions:
Always make sure your tent is dry and free of debris before storing. Fold and roll your tent a different way each time to avoid permanent creases. Store in a cool, dry place. Never leave your tent in hot temperatures (such as a car trunk or attic space) for long periods of time, as it will damage the material coatings. Storing your tent damp can result in mildew growth, which may cause your tent to smell, leak, or delaminate. Mildew damage is not covered under warranty.
For light cleaning, sponge the product with warm water (not hot).
For more thorough cleaning you will need:
-Wash basin (or bath tub)-Warm water (not hot)
-Waterproof Gear Cleaner (we recommend products like Nikwax Tech Wash)
1. Submerge your gear in warm, clean water. Gently agitate with hands. Empty dirty water. Repeat until most of the excess dirt/grime is removed and water is mostly clear.
2. Apply waterproof gear specific wash and gently work into fabric with sponge.
3. Rinse gear thoroughly.
4. Hang it up to dry.
5. Triple check that your gear is completely dry before storage or use.
*Do not dry clean or machine-wash. Detergents and dry cleaning solvents will damage the fabric and ruin waterproofing.
*Never use hot water, bleach, liquid detergents, or dishwashing liquids.
*Allow to dry COMPLETELY before storage or use.
*Avoid prolonged direct sunlight as UV exposure can compromise waterproofing.
Big Agnes tents are seam sealed as part of our manufacturing process! This seam tape alone is durable enough to prevent water leakage. Any seams that have been taped do not need to be seam sealed with a liquid sealer unless you want extra protection. Make sure the seam-sealer is completely dry before re-packing your tent. Damage caused by misapplication may void warranty.
Keeping your zippers clean will help keep the coils and sliders from wearing out. If filled with dirt, vacuum or brush zippers before storing tent. We recommend Gear Aid Zipper Cleaner and Lubricant.
Repairs and Warranty:
All Big Agnes tents are guaranteed against manufacturing or material defect. We do not warranty products damaged from normal wear and tear, alteration made by owner, misuse, accidents or damages caused by uses other than intended. Damage due to misuse, normal wear and tear, or improper care may be repaired, at the discretion of Big Agnes, at a reasonable charge. Tents returned for repair must be clean and free of debris.
ACCESSORY WALL SAGE CANYON PLUS & DELUXE SET UP INSTRUCTIONS
Add the Accessory Wall for weather protection and/or privacy. Provides full coverage onside openings, partial coverage on larger front and back openings
1. Attach the toggles on the Accessory Wall to the corresponding loops on the shelter, along the poles and sides. Stake out the lower center point of the wall for more stability as needed.
2. Each side of the Shelter accommodates the Accessory Wall, allowing for customization and multiple walls.
3. Attach the toggles on the top of the Accessory Wall to the corresponding loops on the outside of the shelter and create an awning for more shade. Separate 6” large diameter pole segment included for emergency field repair. Slide repair pole over the break to act as a splint.
HELPFUL HINTS FOR TENT SET UP
• Our tents are easy to set up but we suggest you practice once at home before using them for the first time to avoid late night bickering with tent mates while fumbling around in the dark. • Before pitching tent, clear campsite of debris that may pierce tent floor. • We recommend staking out all corners, vestibules and guylines to increase space and keep your tent from becoming a tumbleweed. • Hang onto your stuff sacks or they’ll blow away and create backcountry litter. • Pull on the pole sleeve fabric when inserting poles to avoid any bunching in the material. • Push rather than pull poles through pole sleeves.
Thanks for choosing a Big Agnes tent! Please feel free to contact us if you have any questions or comments. www.support.bigagnes.com
Download Setup Instructions
What's in a Name?
In western Routt County near Hayden, Sage Creek Canyon serves as a narrow gateway into the rapidly rising mountains known as the Flat Tops. The mouth of this canyon overlooks the valley floor and Yampa Valley Regional Airport, which offers the most direct air access to the area.